VMware Certified Professional 5 - Desktop (VCP5-DT)
more about the
register for the
The VMware Certified Professional 5 – Desktop (VCP5-DT) is directed toward Virtualization Systems Engineers who seek to demonstrate their ability to install and configure the VMware View environment and enable View Client users. Candidates must be able to configure the vSphere environment, possess a deep understanding of VMware core components and their relation to storage and networking, and be proficient in datacenter design methodologies.
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
- Official transcripts
- Use of VCP5-DT logo
- Access to the exclusive VCP portal & logo merchandise store
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
Become VCP5-DT CertifiedThere are two paths to earning your VCP5-DT certification.
- Attend a qualifying course
- VMware View: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.0]
- VMware View: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.1]
- VMware View: Desktop Fast Track [V5.0]
- VMware View: Desktop Fast Track [V5.1]
- VMware Horizon View: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.2]
- Hold VCP5-Data Center Virtualization or VCP-Cloud certification
- Pass the VMware View (VCP510-DT) Exam
Related Training CoursesYou must attend one of these courses if you are following Path 1 and plan to take the VCP5-DT (VCPD510) exam. They can help you prepare for the View (VCP510-DT) exam, but are not required if you're following Path 2.
This course is also helpful for candidates pursuing either path to VCP5-DT certification, but it is not required.