Infrastructure as a Service Exam
If you are VCP5-DV certified, passing the IaaS exam earns you VCP-Cloud certification status.
The VMware Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) exam validates your ability to install, configure and administer a Cloud environment using vCloud Director and related components. Passing this exam demonstrates your understanding of basic cloud concepts including public/private/hybrid clouds, multi-tenancy and cloud security, as well as your skills in using vCloud Director to create and manage vApps, service catalogs, and organization/provider VDCs, as well as administering cloud enabled networking and storage.
Passing the IaaS exam validates your ability to:
- Install and Configure vCloud Director
- Administer Users, Roles, and Privileges in a vCloud
- Configure and Administer vCenter Chargeback, vCloud Networking, and vCloud Organizations
- Allocate and Manage vCloud Resources
- Create and Administer vCloud Catalogs
- Monitor a vCloud Implementation
IaaS Exam Resources
Exam LanguageThe IaaS exam is available in: