|VMware Training Delivery Options Comparison|
Learn at your own pace from anywhere and anytime with the following self-paced VMware resources:
- On Demand Classroom is our most robust self-paced training option. It is highly interactive, taught by an avatar instructor, fully meets certification requirements, and a FREE Sneak Peek is available too. Localized versions are available on some courses.
- Recorded Classroom is a recording of the actual live training, allowing you the benefit of the instructor-led class to be watched at your convenience. See courses available.
- VMware Lab Connect™ is a self-paced, technical training lab offering extra hands-on practice time for labs reviewed during the course. Dive deeper into functionality at a time convenient to you or study for your certification with extra hands-on practice time. See availability.
- FREE Instructional Videos are between 5 and 15 minutes long, presented by VMware certified experts, and expose you to key IT concepts key to VMware products. Localized versions are available on some videos.
- FREE eLearning courses are between one and 6 hours in length diving deeper into VMware products, key tasks, and best practices. Localized versions are available on some courses.
The Classroom setting allows you to interact with the instructor as well as the class participants. Attend our state-of-the-art training center or choose private training for your team at your company or a location of your choosing.
- Live Classroom training offers skilled instructors with extensive hands-on lab exercises located at state-of-the-art training centers which create a powerful learning environment. Choose one of the top classes by Time Zone, or search for the course and location of your choosing.
- Live Online allows you to attend the instructor-led class from the convenience of your home or office, no travel required! Live Online includes hands-on lab exercises included with the course. All you need is your personal computer and internet access. See the entire list of Live Online courses, or search for the course and date of your choosing.
- vFlex-ILT offers you two ways to attend the very same class, either by attending the class in person, or via face-to-face HD video communications. You attend the same class with the same interactive, fully-engaging VMware training experience.
Onsite Training provides a dedicated VMware Expert who works to tailor your curriculum and delivery needs. You’ll save on travel expenses as well as course costs which are typically 25% less than individual registrations.
- Onsite Training is private instructor-led and provided at your company or a location of your choosing. This is a cost effective way to provide training for your team.