VMware vSphere 5.1 Training Comparison
Which course is right for me?
When choosing which VMware vSphere® 5.1 training course is right for you, consider your learning objectives, level of familiarity with VMware technologies, the vSphere features you are most interested in and the amount of time you have available for training.
VMware Education Services provides several options that allow you to cost-effectively train a few professionals or a large, geographically diverse audience. Our expert instructors bring real-world experiences and best practices to our classrooms – real or virtual.
Course Content Comparison
Breadth vs. Depth
- While both courses give an excellent foundation, Fast Track has 10 additional instructional hours spread over five days. In those extra hours, students take a deeper dive into feature details.
- The Fast Track course includes 12 more hands-on labs and covers 11 additional features than the Install, Configure, Manage course.
- Both courses meet the prerequisites for VMware Certified Professional 5 – Datacenter Virtualization (VCP5-DV) certification exam and help prepare attendees for the required exam.
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5.1] attendees receive a free VCP5-DV exam voucher when the course is delivered by VMware. Vouchers are valid for 90 days.
- Both courses are offered as instructor-led in a classroom or Live Online
- Private on-site training also available
For pricing information please contact your VMware Education Services representative or a VMware Authorized Training Center.