VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Administration (VCAP-CIA)
Earning the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Cloud Infrastructure Administration (VCAP-CIA) certification shows that you have continued to enhance your cloud skills, and gives you a new, industry-recognized credential for your list of accomplishments.
The VCAP-CIA certification validates your ability to install, configure, and administer complex, single and multi-tenant public/private/hybrid VMware vCloud environments. Achieving VCAP-CIA status shows that you have advanced cloud administration experience and can manage and maintain vCloud Director resources, manage security, and manage catalogs and vApps.
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
- Official transcripts
- Use of VCAP-CIA logo
- Access to the exclusive VCAP portal & logo merchandise store
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
Prepare for the Exam
Get VCAP-CIA Certified
To achieve VCAP-CIA status, you must complete two core components:
- Have one of the following certifications:
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Desktop (VCP5-DT)
- Pass the VCAP-CIA Exam
- Note: If you do not already hold VCP-Cloud certification, upon passing the VCAP-CIA exam you will earn it as well.