VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Administration (VCAP-DTA)
Earning the VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Desktop Administration (VCAP-DTA) certification shows that you have continued to enhance your desktop virtualization skills, and gives you a new, industry-recognized credential for your list of accomplishments.
VCAP-DTA certification validates your advanced proficiency with deploying, administering, and troubleshooting large-scale, production ready, virtual desktop infrastructures that enable workforce mobility. It also demonstrates your ability to install and manage highly-available and recoverable Horizon View environments while establishing policies and settings for a secure virtualized infrastructure.
- Recognition of your technical knowledge and skills
- Official transcripts
- Use of VCAP-DTA logo
- Access to the exclusive VCAP portal & logo merchandise store
- Invitation to beta exams and classes
- Discounts from VMware Press
- Discounted admission to VMware events
- Greater opportunities for career advancement
Prepare for the Exam
Get VCAP-DTA Certified
To achieve VCAP-DTA status, you must complete two core components:
- Have one of the following certifications:
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Desktop (VCP5-DT)
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
- Pass the VCAP-DTA Exam
- Note: If you do not already hold VCP5-Desktop certification, upon passing the VCAP-DTA exam you will earn it as well.