VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V5.5]
- Formats: Classroom, Live Online
- Length: 5 Days
This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® environment. This workshop also increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface to analyze problems. The workshop is based on VMware® ESXi™ 5.5 and VMware® vCenter Server™ 5.5.
To learn more about vSphere administration, go to http://www.vmware.com/education for other course options.
|Objectives:||By the end of the course, you should gain an understanding of the functionality in vSphere 5.5 and be able to meet the following objectives:
• Use the VMware vSphere® Web Client, the command-line interface, and log files to diagnose and correct
problems in vSphere
• Configure SSL certificates
• Troubleshoot networking issues
• Troubleshoot storage issues
• Troubleshoot vCenter Server issues
• Troubleshoot ESXi host issues
• Troubleshoot vSphere cluster issues
• Troubleshoot VMware vSphere® vMotion® issues
• Troubleshoot virtual machine issues
|Intended Audience:||• System administrators
• System integrators
|Prerequisites:||Required prerequisites include completion of one of the following:
• VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV)
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5.1]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V5.1]
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.