VMware NSX: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0] - Lab Connect
Lab (30 Days)
This is a cloud-based lab environment which includes all of the labs from the NSX: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0] course. This self-paced environment is available for 30 days or 30 hours of active time, whichever expires first. The environment consists of 18 labs detailed below.
• Lab 1: Configuring NSX Manager
• Lab 2: Configuring and Deploying an NSX Controller Cluster
• Lab 3: Preparing for Virtual Networking
• Lab 4: Configuring and Testing Logical Switch Networks
• Lab 5: Configuring and Deploying an NSX Distributed Router
• Lab 6: Deploying an NSX Edge Services Gateway and Configuring Static Routing
• Lab 7: Configuring and Testing Dynamic Routing on NSX Edge Appliances
• Lab 8: Configuring and Testing Network Address Translation on an NSX Edge Services Gateway
• Lab 9: Configuring Load Balancing with NSX Edge Gateway.
• Lab 10: Advanced Load Balancing
• Lab 11: Configuring NSX Edge High Availability
• Lab 12: Configuring Layer 2 VPN Tunnels
• Lab 13: Configuring IPsec Tunnels
• Lab 14: Configuring and Testing SSL VPN-Plus
• Lab 15: Using NSX Edge Firewall Rules to Control Network Traffic.
• Lab 16: Using NSX Distributed Firewall Rules to Control Network Traffic
• Lab 17: Using Flow Monitoring
• Lab 18: Managing NSX Users and Roles