Sneak Peek – On Demand Classroom for VMware vSphere: What's New [V5.5 to V6]
Self-Paced (60 Minutes)
This Sneak Peek provides access to the some of the materials provided as part of the VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5.5 to V6] On Demand course. The course introduction as well as portions of the module on Content Libraries is provided. Guide Me Videos are provided to show the lab exercises that are performed as part of the course.
For more details on the full version of the course including details about what is covered in each module, please view the course description.
To register for the class, select the Add to myEnrollments button from the course description page. For information on other On Demand courses or to see additional Sneak Peak offerings, visit the On Demand Courses page.
|Outline:||MODULE: COURSE INTRODUCTION
• Overview of new features
MODULE: CONTENT LIBRARY
• About the Content Library
• Content Library Benefits
• Content Library Subscription Types
• vCloud Director 5.5 Catalogs
• Publish and Subscribe
• Synchronization and Versioning
• Content Library Requirements and Limitations
• Basic Details
Lab: Creating a Content Library
• Create a Content Library.
• Upload data to the Newly Created Content Library.
• Create a Subscriber Content Library.
• Clone a Template to the Source Library.
• Synchronize the Content Libraries.
• Deploy a Virtual Machine from the Library.
• Review vRealize Information on Virtual Machine Storage.