VMware AirWatch: Install and Deploy On-Premise Solutions
This class has been cancelled.
vFlex-ILT (1 Day)
(GMT+02:00) Central European Summer Time (Europe/Amsterdam)
Note this class is delivered using electronic books ONLY. No printed material will be provided with this class. You will receive a redemption code with instructions on how to download the eBook no later than 3 days before the class is scheduled to start. Please ensure this is complete before the class starts.
During enrollment, the student will need to select one of the following sections.
Global Knowledge - Nieuwegein
Iepenhoeve 5Nieuwegein, MR, The Netherlands 3438
This one-day course is designed to equip you with the skills to install, configure, and upgrade an on-premise VMware AirWatch® server. You will have access to hands-on labs and learn upgrade options and strategies, as well as how to troubleshoot common installation and upgrade problems. Advanced installation techniques are discussed, including the use of high availability and redundancy.
• VMware AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management™
|Objectives:||By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Identify important installation and upgrade prerequisites
• Learn to install, configure, and upgrade an on-premise VMware AirWatch server
• Discuss the benefits of using advanced installation techniques, including the use of high availability and
enabling redundancy through multiserver configurations
• Review and recommend appropriate upgrade options and strategies
• Troubleshoot common installation and upgrade problems
|Intended Audience:||VMware AirWatch administrators, IT staff, sales engineers, consultants, support and helpdesk personnel, solutions architects, solutions engineers, and VMware AirWatch installers and implementation specialists|
|Prerequisites:||This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware AirWatch: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions
|Outline:||1 Advanced AirWatch Architecture
2 Prepare for Installation
3 Install the AirWatch Application
4 Install Reports
5 Perform Post-Installation Configuration and Verification
6 High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configuration
7 Prepare an Environment for an Upgrade
8 Perform an Upgrade
9 Complete Post-Upgrade Environment Verification
10 Troubleshoot Common Issues