VMware AirWatch: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions
This class has been cancelled.
vFlex-ILT (2 Days)
(GMT+02:00) Central European Summer Time (Europe/Amsterdam)
GUARANTEED TO RUN
Global Knowledge Nieuwegein
Iepenhoeve 5Nieuwegein, The Netherlands 3438 MR
This two-day course will provide you with the skills required to configure and provision VMware AirWatch® cloud deployments. It will cover the enablement of containerized applications, deployment and management of corporate email, and integration with enterprise resources. You will access hands-on labs and learn best practices for mobile deployment, with a focus on how to deploy and manage VMware AirWatch applications.
Students who complete this course and pass the accreditation exam may enroll in the VMware AirWatch: Install and Deploy On-Premise Solutions course.
VMware AirWatch: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions is also available as an On Demand course. For information on that course, follow this link: VMware AirWatch: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions - On Demand.
Students should bring their own devices to class to complete the lab exercises. Anyone using an iOS device should ensure they are running iOS 10+ for optimal performance.
• VMware AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management™
|Objectives:||By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Configure and provision cloud deployments
• Learn VMware AirWatch best practices for mobile deployments
• Integrate with enterprise resources by installing VMware Enterprise Systems Connector™
• Enable containerized applications to securely connect with back-end resources through use of VMware Unified Access Gateway™
• Deploy and manage corporate email through integration with Windows PowerShell or through the use of AirWatch® Secure Email Gateway™
|Intended Audience:||VMware AirWatch administrators, IT staff, sales engineers, consultants, support and helpdesk personnel, solutions architects, solutions engineers, and VMware AirWatch installers and implementation specialists|
|Prerequisites:||This course requires completion of the following course:
• VMware AirWatch: Configure and Manage
|Outline:||1 Enterprise Systems Connector
2 Integrate and Configure with Directory Services
3 Secure Mobile Devices with Certificates
4 Unified Access Gateway
5 AirWatch Secure Email Gateway
6 Windows PowerShell Configuration
7 Integrating with Android Enterprise
8 Enrollment Options for Mobile Device Management
9 Create Web, Application, and Device Kiosks
10 Reports, Analytics, and Telecom Management
11 VMware Identity Manager Overview
12 AppConfig Community
13 AirWatch Content Locker Advanced
14 Next Steps