Sneak Peek – On Demand Classroom for vCenter Configuration Manager: Install, Configure, Manage[V5.7]
- Format: Self-Paced
- Length: 60 Minutes
This Sneak Peek provides access to the some of the materials provided as part of the VMware vCenter Configuration Manager: Install, Configure, Manage [V5.7] On Demand course. The course introduction as well as portions of the module on Content Libraries is provided. Guide Me Videos are provided to show the lab exercises that are performed as part of the course.
For more details on the full version of the course including details about what is covered in each module, please view the course description.
To register for the class, select the Add to myEnrollments button from the course description page. For information on other On Demand courses or to see additional Sneak Peak offerings, visit the On Demand Courses page.
|Outline:||MODULE: COURSE INTRODUCTION
• Course Overview
• Course Navigation
• Course Learning Objectives
• Additional resources
MODULE: vCENTER CONFIGURATION MANAGER USER INTERFACE
• Module Overview
• Module Learning Objectives
• Introduction to Lesson 1 - Key Components of the VCM User Interface
• Introduction to Lesson 2 - Upper Console of the VCM User Interface
• Lesson: Key Components of VCM User Interface
• Key Components: Overview
• Navigation Sliders
• Toolbar: Features
• Toolbar: Information and Help Icons
• Machine Group Selector
• Data Grid Controls
• Data Grid Toolbar
• Exporting Data
• Data Grid Column Grouping
• Lab: Using the vCenter Configuration Manager User Interface
• Login to the vCenter Configuration Manager UI.
• Collect data.
• Monitor job status.
• Examine Windows machine reports.
• Create pivot tables and filters.
• Export data.