VMware Certified Advanced Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation Design Exam
This exam tests a candidate's ability to design a vSphere Automation 7.2 solution by validating product and technical knowledge as well as the ability to analyze, evaluate, and create solutions. Download the exam guide now.
|How to Prepare||Additional Resources|
- Your exam may contain unscored questions in addition to the scored questions, this is a standard testing practice. You will not know which questions are unscored, your exam results will reflect your performance on the scored questions only.
- VMware exams are scaled on a range from 100-500, with the determined raw cut score scaled to a value of 300.
- Scaled scoring allows for raw scores from different VMware exams to be scaled to a consistent value.
- Raw passing scores differ between VMware exams based on different technologies or different levels of competency.
- A scaled score provides a standard range for test takers and permits direct and fair comparisons of results from one exam form to another