VMware Certified Professional - Digital Workspace 2018 (VCP-DW 2018) Exam
The VCP-DW 2018 certification validates that a badge earner can configure, deploy, manage, maintain, optimize, and perform basic troubleshooting of VMware Workspace ONE and related solutions, as well as properly identify and differentiate any needed supporting products and components. Download the exam guide now.
|How to Prepare||Additional Resources|
If you are interested in purchasing an exam voucher using a credit card or VMware Learning Credits, please click here.
- Your exam may contain unscored questions in addition to the scored questions, this is a standard testing practice. You will not know which questions are unscored, your exam results will reflect your performance on the scored questions only.
- VMware exams are scaled on a range from 100-500, with the determined raw cut score scaled to a value of 300.
- Scaled scoring allows for raw scores from different VMware exams to be scaled to a consistent value.
- Raw passing scores differ between VMware exams based on different technologies or different levels of competency.
- A scaled score provides a standard range for test takers and permits direct and fair comparisons of results from one exam form to another