How to Request Verification of your Cisco Certification
- Visit the Cisco Certification Tracking System Tool.
- Select ‘Login with Cisco.com ID’ and use your Cisco Username/Password
- Once logged in, select ‘Publish Credentials’ – towards the end of the page please email your Cisco credentials to yourself.
Once you've received the credentials from Cisco, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and email address.
- The URL and Authorization Code specific to this credential verification (make sure you do it before it expires).
- Your VMW Candidate ID (if you have one).