VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization Exam
This exam validates that you have the skills required to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere 6.5 environments. Download the exam guide now.
|How to Prepare||Additional Resources|
VMware Certification Exam Prep: VCP6.5-DCV Exam (2V0-622/2V0-622D)
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.5]
VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.5]
VMware vSphere: Install Configure Manage plus Optimize & Scale Fast Track [V6.5]
VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale plus Troubleshooting Fast Track [V6.5]
VMware vSphere: Skills for Public Sector Customers [V6.5]
VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.5]
VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.5]
- Your exam may contain unscored questions in addition to the scored questions, this is a standard testing practice. You will not know which questions are unscored, your exam results will reflect your performance on the scored questions only.
- VMware exams are scaled on a range from 100-500, with the determined raw cut score scaled to a value of 300.
- Scaled scoring allows for raw scores from different VMware exams to be scaled to a consistent value.
- Raw passing scores differ between VMware exams based on different technologies or different levels of competency.
- A scaled score provides a standard range for test takers and permits direct and fair comparisons of results from one exam form to another