Instructor Led Training
- Course fees are not refundable if you cancel or change the class less than 10 business days prior to the date of the class.
- One can avoid the cancellation fee if they designate another person to attend the class in my place. Please understand that substitutions may be made at any time - even on-site at the conference. (Please have the substitute bring your letter of confirmation to the registration desk)
- If you cannot attend the class and fail to notify VMware prior to the date of the class, VMware will forfeit the entire course fee.
- Cancellations and other course changes may be made by telephone, fax or online. Contact information may be found at https://mylearn.vmware.com/contact.cfm?ui=www_edu
- Please understand that VMware, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class. If a cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please understand that VMware will make every effort to notify the candidates at least 10 business days in advance. Unfortunately, last-minute cancellations and rescheduling sometimes require this notification period to be less. Please consider this when making the travel plans, as VMware, Inc. will not, in any way, be held responsible for any costs, including loss of airfare or other transportation costs, hotel expenses, or other damages that anyone may incur in the event that VMware, Inc. cancels or reschedules a class, except that VMware will refund the tuition only.
- The registrant can expect VMware to refund their tuition, which can take 1-10 business days from notification of cancellation to reflect on their original payment method.
Self-paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions
Period of Use:
- The term of a Digital Learning Subscription (including self-paced training) starts on the date of purchase.
- The term for a Digital Learning Subscription ends after the defined term for that subscription (e.g., 30 days, 180 days, 365 days, etc.), even if a student is in the process of taking a course but has not completed it.
- Digital Learning Subscriptions are not extendible unless renewed (if applicable).
- Digital Learning Subscriptions cannot be canceled and are non-refundable.
- System performance may vary, depending on internet connection speed and reliability.
- VMware is not responsible for a user’s internet bandwidth. (This is the responsibility of the purchaser/user.)
- VMware is not responsible for any issues related to restrictions or limitations imposed by third parties, including but not limited to local governments, employers, or other third parties.
- Digital Learning Subscriptions may be unavailable from time to time due to planned system maintenance. VMware will attempt to notify users in advance of planned downtime.
- Users with an active subscription will have access to any new content added during their subscription period.
- Available content is subject to change. VMware reserves the right to alter its Digital Learning Subscriptions, including but not limited to: content, content types, delivery systems and platforms, modalities, interfaces, tools, features, functionality, length of access length to individual assets, access methods, websites, and support.
- Purchasers may use the following forms of payment to purchase a Digital Learning Subscription (where available): credit card, VMware Professional Services Credits, VMware Learning Credits, VMware Post Paid Vouchers, and Purchase Orders.
- For full details on payment options, please see the VMware Learning FAQ.
- Digital Learning Subscription access is intended for individual use by a licensed user and may not be shared in any way.
- Any unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of VMware Learning content is strictly prohibited.
- Commercial editions of the Digital Learning Subscriptions may only be purchased by commercial customers.
- If a user violates these terms, VMware reserves the right to cancel the user’s subscription prior to its expiration without refund.
Reassignment of Subscriptions:
- Subscriptions with a defined access duration of less than 1 year at the time of purchase are not eligible to be reassigned or transferred.
- Subscriptions with a defined access duration equal to or greater than 1 year at the time of purchase:
- Are eligible to be reassigned within the first 3 months of the subscription only if the subscription is unused or if the user is no longer employed by the company that purchased the subscription
- Are eligible to be reassigned to another user at each 12-month usage interval
- Exam vouchers may or may not be provided with a Digital Learning Subscription. Check the course description for information.
- If you are provided with an exam voucher, the following applies:
- Vouchers may not be combined with any other discount.
- Only one voucher may be applied to each exam registration.
- Vouchers cannot be extended, replaced, or exchanged for any reason. The exam must be completed on or before the voucher expiration date.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and must not be distributed or resold by non-authorized third parties, including but not limited to individual users, VMware partners, and resellers.
- Canceled orders and user re-assignments will void any vouchers included in a subscription.
- Course material (eKits) may or may not be provided with the subscription. Check the course description for information.
- If eKits are provided:
- VMware may change, update, or add course materials without notice.
- Registered Users will have access to new course materials added to the Subscription during their subscription period.
- VMware may utilize the user’s email address to send informational notices relevant to the current and active enrollment in a purchased VMware subscription or course.
- Usage data may be used in aggregate to improve content and the offering.
- The personal data collected during the performance of the service is subject to VMware Global Privacy Notice, located at https://www.vmware.com/help/privacy.html#privacy-notice.
- Upon purchasing a Digital Learning Subscription, the purchaser understands and agrees that any and all individual user data associated with, but not limited to, the consumption and/or usage of the subscription may be made accessible to the purchaser of the subscription.
- Upon accepting an invitation to register for a Digital Learning Subscription, the individual user understands and agrees that any and all data associated with, but not limited to, the consumption and/or usage of the subscription may be made accessible to the purchaser of the subscription.