Instructor Led Training
- Course fees are not refundable if you cancel or change the class less than 10 business days prior to the date of the class.
- One can avoid the cancellation fee if they designate another person to attend the class in my place. Please understand that substitutions may be made at any time - even on-site at the conference. (Please have the substitute bring your letter of confirmation to the registration desk)
- If you cannot attend the class and fail to notify VMware prior to the date of the class, VMware will forfeit the entire course fee.
- Cancellations and other course changes may be made by telephone, fax or online. Contact information may be found at https://mylearn.vmware.com/contact.cfm?ui=www_edu
- Please understand that VMware, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class. If a cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please understand that VMware will make every effort to notify the candidates at least 10 business days in advance. Unfortunately, last-minute cancellations and rescheduling sometimes require this notification period to be less. Please consider this when making the travel plans, as VMware, Inc. will not, in any way, be held responsible for any costs, including loss of airfare or other transportation costs, hotel expenses, or other damages that anyone may incur in the event that VMware, Inc. cancels or reschedules a class, except that VMware will refund the tuition only.
- The registrant can expect VMware to refund their tuition, which can take 1-10 business days from notification of cancellation to reflect on their original payment method.
Self-paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions
Period of Use
- The term of each Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscription starts on the date of purchase.
- The term for Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions ends after the defined term for that subscription (e.g. 30 days, 180 days, 365 days, etc.), even if a student is in the process of taking a course but has not completed it.
- Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions are not extendible, unless renewed.
- Self-paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions are non-refundable.
- System performance may vary, depending upon internet connection speed and reliability.
- VMware is not responsible for a subscriber’s internet bandwidth. (This is the responsibility of the purchaser.).
- Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions may be unavailable from time to time due to planned system maintenance. VMware will attempt to notify users in advance of planned downtime..
- Available content is subject to change. Content may be periodically added, updated, or removed (once it is out-of-date).
- Subscribers with an active subscription will have access to any new content added during their subscription period.
- VMware reserves the right to alter its Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions, including making changes to content, content types, delivery systems and platforms, modalities, interfaces, tools, features, functionality, access length to individual assets, access methods, websites, and support.
- Commercial editions of the Digital Learning Subscriptions may only be purchased by commercial customers.
- Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscription access is intended for individual use by a licensed subscriber and may not be copied or shared in any way.
- Each subscription license purchased is valid for one user only and is non-transferable, except under the reassigning conditions outlined in this document.
Reassignment of Licenses
- Subscription licenses may only be reassigned under the following conditions:
- Subscriptions with a 1-year term: May be reassigned to a new user within the first 3 months of the license only if the subscription is unused. License may only be reassigned once.
- Subscriptions with a 2-year term: May be reassigned to a new user within the first 3 months of the license only if the subscription is unused. License may only be reassigned once. May be reassigned to a new user at the 12-month mark. Reassignment must be made in months 12 or 13 and subscription may only be reassigned once.
- Subscriptions with a 3-year term: May be reassigned to a new user within the first 3 months of the license only if the subscription is unused. License may only be reassigned once. May be reassigned to a new user at the 12-month mark. Reassignment must be made in months 12 or 13 and subscription may only be reassigned once. May be reassigned to a new user at the 24-month mark. Reassignment must be made in months 24 or 25 and subscription may only be reassigned once.
Safe Harbor Statement
- Content within Self-Paced Training and Digital Learning Subscriptions may include forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially as a result of various risk factors, including those described in the 10Ks, 10Qs, and 8Ks VMware files with the SEC.
- Vouchers may not be combined with any other discount, only one voucher may be applied to each exam registration
- Vouchers cannot be extended, replaced, or exchanged for any reason. The exam must be COMPLETED on or before the Voucher expiration date
- Vouchers are non-transferable and should NOT be distributed and/or resold by non-authorized VMware Partners and/or Resellers
- Canceled orders and user re-assignments will also void any Vouchers received.
For any other help, please contacts us here