VMware Cloud Orchestration and Extensibility [V7.1]
Registration for this class is closed..
Live Online (5 Days)
(GMT-06:00) Central Standard Time (America/Chicago)
Early Access Course! This Course will use BETA Material. Please note that this class is delivered using electronic books ONLY; you will either need one of the following to complete this course: one 23" monitor, two smaller monitors, an android tablet or an IOS tablet in order to see the manual and execute the lab. No printed material will be provided with this class. You will receive a redemption code with instructions on how to download the eBook no later than 3 days before the class is scheduled to start. Please ensure this is complete before the class starts.
In this five-day course, you will explore the use of VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ 7.1 and VMware vRealize® Automation™ 7.1 for the automation of VMware cloud infrastructure and IT processes. This course focuses on extensibility and advanced administration through the use of vRealize Orchestrator workflows in vRealize Automation. You will gain practical experience through the completion of hands-on labs.
• VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.1
• VMware vRealize Automation 7.1
|Objectives:||By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Describe the features, benefits, components, and integration of vRealize Orchestrator and vRealize
Automation and the role of vRealize Orchestrator workflows and content elements in automation
• Use the vRealize Orchestrator client to access and navigate the vRealize Orchestrator platform and to
import and run library vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Design, develop, and run custom reusable vRealize Orchestrator workflows
• Use VMware APIs in vRealize Orchestrator workflow scripts
• Integrate vRealize Automation with vRealize Orchestrator instances to extend IaaS machine lifecycle
processes and enhance and deliver custom IT services
• Use XaaS to extend vRealize Automation into other enterprise systems
• Use the vRealize Automation event broker to trigger specific vRealize Orchestrator workflows
|Intended Audience:||Experiences VMware administrators, automation and orchestration specialists, system integrators, private cloud and public cloud administrators|
|Prerequisites:||This course requires the following prerequisites:
• Knowledge of VMware vSphere
• VMware vRealize Automation: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] course or equivalent knowledge
Python, or similar languages