- Format: Self-Paced
- Length: 1.5 Hours
This eLearning course on EVO:RAIL provides an overview on EVO:RAIL and explains its features and benefits.
The course will also describe the deployment, configuration, and management of EVO:RAIL in a software-defined data center (SDDC).
|Objectives:||At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the primary purpose of EVO:RAIL.
- Explain the initial deployment of EVO:RAIL.
- Explain the process of managing a virtual machine through the EVO:RAIL management console.
|Prerequisites:||It is recommended that learners complete the following prerequisite course:
- Data Center Virtualization
|Outline:||1. Course Introduction
2. EVO:RAIL Overview
3. EVO:RAIL Deployment and Management