VMware AirWatch: Configure and Manage
- Formats: Classroom, Live Online, vFlex-ILT, Onsite
- Length: 2 Days
This two-day course provides insight into the current challenges of enterprise mobility and how VMware AirWatch® can help you solve those challenges. You will gain a comprehensive view of all VMware AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management™ solutions and key device platforms, as well as an overview of VMware AirWatch architecture. This course provides the foundational skills necessary to manage the VMware AirWatch platform.
VMware AirWatch: Configure and Manage is also available as an On Demand course. For information on that course, follow this link: VMware AirWatch: Configure and Manage - On Demand.
Students should bring their own devices to class to complete the lab exercises. Anyone using an iOS device should ensure they are running iOS 10+ for optimal performance.
This course is only recommended for those who are using AirWatch version 8.5 or earlier. If you are using a newer version, please choose a course from the following page.
• VMware AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Management
|Objectives:||By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
• Enroll devices in your enterprise environment, configure and update device settings over the air, and secure a diverse fleet of mobile devices
• Select the email deployment strategy that best fits your business and security requirements
• Manage internal, public, and purchased applications across managed devices
• Enable secure mobile access to content anytime, anywhere, while protecting sensitive content
• Gain insight into major platforms, including iOS, Android, and Windows 10
|Intended Audience:||VMware AirWatch administrators, IT staff, sales engineers, consultants, support and helpdesk personnel, solutions architects, solutions engineers, and VMware AirWatch installers and implementation specialists|
|Outline:||1 Basic AirWatch Architecture
2 Introduction to AirWatch
3 Mobile Device Management Fundamentals
4 Mobile Email Management Fundamentals
5 Mobile Application Management Fundamentals
6 Mobile Content Management Fundamentals
7 Next Steps